BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A back to school thoughts

-I always look forward to school coming and the schedule, but I love summer and it's endless possibilities.

-Volleyball. I love coaching it. It gives me a satisfaction that nothing else in life has given me. It takes up a lot of time and drives me to utilize my plan time to the very last second.

-New clothes. I always hope my new school clothes will be a smaller size. Not this year, even with the change in diet and more activity - it hasn't quite paid off for me yet. I think as I get older I have to have even more activity (working out)to lose any weight.

-Like being back in the classroom. But in hindsight, I really liked being a facilitator and having the opportunity to work with LOTS of kids. I also liked working really closely with the other adults. I've always thought that I would like to someday go back to managing - the ultimate goal being a principal or process coordinator. But I really don't think so. I think I'm just fine teaching, and teaching different stuff every year has made me into somewhat of a jack of all curriculum.

-I am more social this year than any year since I've been at Center (5th year). I love it. I love being able to be social and friendly. I've been kinda overloaded in the past and had to have a game face nearly all day with the kids I worked with. This year is starting off wonderfully. I hope that I can continue the friendliness.

-Decided to go organic - but can't afford it. So I just switched my milk to organic. I found one I like and they sell it in bulk at Sam's (horizon). I guess it'll have to happen a little at a time - much like the stores around here. I also buy some other things organic if it's a good deal.

-I am happy that I am finished with the last wedding that I will ever be a bridesmaid in. Happily married and in love people are just making me sick right now. I find that I'm not necessarily jealous in a green envy kind of way - but I really want that. It makes me sad that I don't have that and can't seem to fall into it. (Because I know you can't FIND it - I know that when you stop looking is when you seem to find it...:P *I'm leering when I say this because I'm tired of people saying it to me, like I haven't heard it before - like I really get out and look for it?!! Spare me.)

-It's 10:32 and I can't believe I'm not asleep - I stayed up late baking cookies. :) Now I must go!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I also decided to go organic and could not afford. People who are in love make me sick too. ;-) Seriously.

Stacy said...

I know I have said this before, but have you had your thyroid checked? I just can't imagine you not losing any weight with all the work you are doing!
Good luck on your school year!
I have another friend that has been in like 7 weddings just this year alone. I don't know how she does it. I also wonder if her friends ever take her into consideration when they all automatically default to her. I couldn't do it. Good for you to draw a line.