All right, here are some pics of my new house with stuff in it. I will post them and make comments below the picture. I'm truly in love with this house. It is going to be a good home. I've had a lot of people come by and everyone seems to be very impressed.
This is 8725 Sleepy Hollow, picture taken from the street.
Once you come through the front door, this is what you see. It is my living room/dining room. Maggie thought she should be in the picture. Isn't she the cutest. She loves it here, although I think she misses being able to go in and out as she pleases. Since we have A/C, we don't do that here.
Here is the kitchen looking from the living room/dining room. While the kitchen is small - it is much more efficient than my last one. I will cook a lot in there.
Another picture of the kitchen from standing in it. You can see my enormous fridge and then the entry to the laundry room and back door.
Here's my little laundry area right off the kitchen.
This is the back door. I wanted to put a picture in because of the stained glass looking window in it. It is a key to what's out back. BTW -that window is not glass, it's plexi-glass. But it looks for real, I was certainly surprised when I touched it and it wasn't real stained glass.
This is the view from the back door. You can see my little patio out back and the koi ponds in the yard.
This is my shed. They previous owner left a lawnmower, shovels, rakes, wheel barrow, and all kinds of stuff in there. I didn't have to buy any yard stuff at all!!
This is a picture of the koi - or the fish, as I call them. Everyone is always surprised that there are fish in there. There are quite a few actually and a lot of baby fish.
That's all the pics I am going to share for now. I'll have pics of the bedrooms as they come to fruition. Right now they are a crazy mess because I haven't touched them.
Happy Thursday to everyone. It's not a happy thursday for me because I had wanted to go to Minneapolis this weekend to see my cousin, and I'm not going to get to. Not because of the bridge tragedy, but because the salon won't let me off the hook. Lot's of people have asked about my cousin up there and I've heard from her and her and everyone she knows is fine. But it is a tragedy and we should think strong thoughts for everyone up there, it's going to take a while to find all the people in the wreckage and clean up the debris.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
i love it! very, very cute. your walls look so freshly painted and the carpet looks brand new. after living with 2 80 lb dogs in my home for 5 years, we are in depserate need of some new carpet! i love the koi pond. is that a smoker i see on your back porch?
yes! I stole it from my dad a few years ago and haven't given it back. I've gotten a lot of good use out of it. Usually just smoke chicken or ribs. I'm not good at it, usually need some help, but I love having it around.
Post a Comment