BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 20, 2007

Do you want the good news or the bad news???

The good news is:



This is a flower in my top 'pond'. I just saw it today after school and had to take a picture. I think it is so pretty. How many people have flowering lilypads in their yard???!!!

And the bad news....




Somewhere at the beginning of school (when it was still adults) I got impetigo. Yes, that is impetigo. Disgusting, eh? I thought that was a old time disease, not something people got today. You have to have skin on skin contact to get it. So unless you've been rubbing my left arm - you won't have it. Although the treatment is just some antibiotics and cream. So disgusting. All I can do is stare at it and shake my head with disgust. And think, 'god, those people with diseases are dirty and disgusting. they really need to take care of themselves.' And then I wake up and realize that it happened to me. I'm not dirty, nor disgusting....at least not right now.

Anyway - enjoy, have a good week.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

My word! Did you go the Dr? It looks like it hurts. Take care of yourself Sista Sledge!!

bonnie said...

Doctored it up yesterday - that's when I found out what it was. I'm taking care of it - wish I knew who gave it to me....

Kodi Logan said...

ooh, my, my...i had that when i was little...but don't remember it. cool flower!

Anonymous said...

Good news: that flower is very pretty! Must be enjoying that koi pond huh?
Bad news: that's so grosse! But my poison ivy was much more disgusting than that! Be careful though that is a form of staph infection and can be very contagious as well as very hard to cure. You need to keep it covered. Just call me Dr. Stacy:)