BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Cell Phones

If you look at the title, you might think that this is a rant about people and cell phones. Well, it's not. I do want to say that I don't believe a cell phone be your only means of calling someone, or your only means of finding a phone number. I believe this because today I accidentally washed my cell phone, deleting and ruining my phone. If anyone remembers, this is the second one I've dropped in water, and the second time I've deleted all my numbers. I wasn't able to revive my cute pink phone, so now I'm toting a old black phone that I got from Natalie (thank God she had it). It's a very manly phone...but it cost me nothing and I'm able to talk and communicate with people.
Anyhow, email me with phone numbers for those that read this: bonniesteen@mail.com

0 comments: