Tag you're it!!!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged, you write a blog with ten, weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" and tell them to read your latest blog. Enjoy!!!!
1: I like to sleep on the couch.
2: I collect pub mats - you know coastersl that you put your beer on. I like to write on them to commemorate my time where ever I picked it up. I usually add everyones names, the date, and the place - and if it was a special event.
3: I am in the process of buying a house - it makes me kinda wiggidywack every morning, but I calm down after a while.
4: I took Maggie, my dog, to the vet today so they could remove the tick because I didn't want to.
5: I took piano lessons for ten years...but can't play much if you sit me down in front of the piano.
6: I still play the oboe. I'm in a community band now and the other oboe player is 81 years old! It's something I think I'll play forever.
7: I would like to teach the world not be be a victim. The victim mentality is what keeps poverty so popular in the US. It also puts up hurdles and obstacles that sometimes people don't feel like they can get over.
8: I think about my Grandpa and Grandma Barnes, a lot.
9: I still have dreams and aspirations.
10: These are kinda boring and dumb, but hopefully you learned a little more. If you read my blog from time to time - you know a lot more.
I tag: don't matter - do you.
You read it, you reply by making your own blog..
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
3 comments:
the tick thing cracked me up. how much did that cost ya?
oh, nothing...$15 for a lyme disease booster shot deal - but that's all. They didn't even laugh at me, even though I was expecting it.
funny, funny!
Post a Comment