BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm Back!

So sorry that I've been gone sooo long. Let me give you an outline of what's happening before I really get into it (any good teacher would...)

March
-Natalie's passion party (hosted by Mary and I)
-My 30th birthday
-Natalie's shower

April
-trying on bridesmaids dresses, getting all that sorted out
-Mary's 30th birthday
-Natalie's bachelorette party

May
-dumped phone in toilet, lost everything
-Natalie's wedding
-Mother's day
-Shannon's 30th birthday
-8th grade graduation
-buttloads of paperwork
-last day of school (25)
-Memorial day weekend events (Royals game, BBQ festival, Union Station)

I just did that by memory...so I know I missed some things....but you get the point, I've been a very very busy girl.

So today was the last day of school for this year. I cannot be happier. I'm so glad this year is over - it was just soo weird. I'm very much looking forward to my summer. I'm going to look into buying a house, get a part time job, work out, eat healthy, and enjoy myself. I'm not going to do anything I don't want to do. I might not even do anything for anyone but myself. Because that is how I feel it needs to be - all about #1.

Anyway - now that I have my password and username for this deal, I'll write a lot more...maybe even daily. I do have lots of interesting things to write and talk about. Lots of stories and good times to tell.

I'll leave you with this for tonight..."more cowbell"

1 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

glad you are up and runnin again!