BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

I have a new Memorial Day tradition and it is to go to the Celebration at the Station. The KC Symphony plays a 90 min. concert at the Union Station and then they play to fireworks. AMAZING!
It was such a good time and we had a good place to sit. I want to just meet up with everyone next year at the same place and then for years to come.
For those of you who think there is nothing to do in KC - think again. This city offers much more than anyone knows. There is so much to explore and so many festivals/arts stuff to go to. And really a lot of it doesn't have to cost a ton of money. I definitely spend more money at the bar on any given night, than I do going to a festival, paying to get in and then paying for whatever inside and having a better time! There is nothing better than being out amongst lots of people and having entertainment. I get tired of being the entertainment at the bar.....it's a nice change of pace when there's quality entertainment and people watching.

So for memorial day, I'm going to commemorate my freedom. My freedom to go and have a good time with friends and do something different and celebrate the awesome city that I live in.

0 comments: