"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
I was cleaning out my yahoo mail and found this quote.
I thought it was a good one and so I wanted to share. It really supports
my belief in having no regrets. I've really been doubting myself lately, thinking
'if I had just, or what if I had, or I should have...' Those kind of thoughts
really tear me up. As a person I have to stand for what I've decided and believe
in it. I don't always make smart decisions, actually I don't most of the time. But
I do make peace with my decisions because God knows, there is no room in my life for
two things:
1. regret and 2. grudges.
I don't know how to be free of either, but maybe putting up a no vacancy sign when those times come around would help...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
i love that quote girl! so glad you shared. thanks for your comment on my blog! i was beginning to wonder if i would hear from you again! :)i really enjoy reading your blog! you have a talent for writing.
Post a Comment