I love Saturday Mornings. I am so productive. I get a lot of things completed, and feel good about what I do. (wish everyday were saturday morning)
I'm in a quandry about whether to mature, or not mature. I want to, really. But at the same time, I don't want to become a spinster or single forever person. So, I'm in a quandry. I don't know that one can mature and still party, or one can mature and still go out and spend 50 bucks in a night. I don't know that one single person can mature and find another mature single person....
One might ask what my definition of mature would be....and I think it's really about the decisions you make. DO you throw caution to wind, or do you make calculated decisions? IF you throw caution to the wind, you might have a really fun adventure and have a great story to tell one day. IF you make calculated decisions, you know and understand the affect of your decision on everyone, including yourself. Mature or not mature...that is today's question.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment