to update my blog.
Well, it's been like forever...not quite a month...since I updated the blog. Actually not too much has happened. I'm still working out at 24-hour about 3 to 4 days a week. I would actually lose weight if I changed my beer intake, but that's a whole 'nother subject in itself. I am still troubled about my job. I just am meant to do something else. I've thought a lot about what I'm going to do next year if offered the 'curriculum support' class. I think I will head to the alternative school, or if a elementary school opens...or if I have to a whole different district. But let's hope there's a different position for me at Center because I wanted to break my 2 year streak so bad. For those of you who aren't keeping record....the longest I've ever held a job is 2 years. I was really hoping to break that.
I don't think I"ve announced it, but I am a bridesmaid yet again. Actually, a maid of honor. This time for my friend, Natalie. It will be a fun wedding. The actual prep time is shorter as her wedding will be in May. We'll be going to look at dresses soon. While, yes, I am getting tired of always being the bridesmaid...I have recently realized that it will happen 2 more times and that I need to keep a positive perspective. I also think, I want to be up front...not in the regular people seating...it's been a while that I've been to a wedding where I actually sat in the pews and didn't stand up front. I wouldn't know what to wear...
So yes, beer and I have become very close friends again. I don't know what happens but about 2:30, I just feel like, oh...I need a beer. I'm not the only one though...so me and beer are never alone...we're always surrounded by friends and their beer. But crazy empty calories which is why I am not losing weight like I should be. So...beer and I might actually have to enjoy each other less. It would help the poket book as well.
Which by the way, I am actually starting to get control of my finances. It's very exciting...yet...kinda depressing at the same time. I could definately have a lot more money if I didn't spend it all on fast food and happy hour. (damn beer)
Anyway...I'm on a good journey. I'm still very happy and doing the things I want, just really enjoying life to it's fullest.
Cheers until next time!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment