
First things first - meet Maggie...the absolute cutest dog in the world. She is also the best dog in the world. She is my dog.
Now back to the blog---
Who settles? People moving in, people moving on, and people who are comfortable.
Well..I'm settling into my new house. It's got it's moments of pure satisfaction and pure boredom. I'm finding that I'm doing things I would never have done before like yard work and fixing things and figuring out my money situation. Creating a budget, knowing exactly how much money I have. I have turned into a total new person....or just pretending to be an adult. I can assure it's just the latter.
The exciting part of my life: I'll be going to San Francisco and Chicago in July!!! Two of the best cities in the US. I'm very happy for a vacation. Plus, it backs up the reason for me getting a masters. I want to travel in the summer and by god, I will.
Anyhow, I'm going to do better at writing on here so start looking again....I don't have much exciting to say, but I'll try to put in some uplifting stuff and more cute pics of Mag!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment