
Let me ask you this, as a special education teacher, is it my job to accept laziness as ignorance? Is it my job to allow my students to continue to blame their laziness on their stupidity? And where did they get the idea that they were stupid? Who allowed them to believe that they were stupid and 'couldn't do it'?
I cannot tolerate laziness in my classroom. Nor can I tolerate the fact that my students have been molded to believe they couldn't do it, that they weren't capable.
To all those who have procreated:
Please fight against the tolerance of laziness, teach your child to excercise, teach your child that they have to do the work, teach your child that they can do the work. Don't become lazy yourselves, you won't do the job you 'signed up' to do as a parent. Thus failure, and none of my friends/family are failures, I don't tolerate it.
*please note I laughed out loud after I wrote the final sentence above*
Anyway....Let me tell you what I have completed today: I worked and fought against the ever growing laziness epidemic, I went to Lowes, I bought an airconditioner and a pantry, I installed an airconditioner, I put together my new pantry.
It's been an amazing day. My new airconditioner is going to be worth its weight in gold.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment