BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

In other news....

Yesterday, I let you all know that I'm moving. I'm looking forward to this. I think it's like a new chapter in my life :D

I'm teaching summer school at Center Middle, where I currently teach. I'll be teaching the lower functioning group. It should be a nice change and fun. I'll be teaching there again next year. Although we won't have a Behavior Disorder room (which is what I teach now). I'll be teaching Curriculum Support (not sure what this is) but the exciting part is that I will get to interact with all of our students involved in Special Education! Plus, I think they voted for our pay to go up and so I'm going to forgo any afterschool activities and just work from 7-3. Can you imagine??? I don't know what I'm going to do with my time. I'll have to have a hobby or take a fun class like yoga or something.

Anyway...not much else is going on. I plan on visiting a friend in San Francisco this summer, as well as travelling to Chicago with another. I am going to try and get down one weekend to Springfield, MO and visit a friend that had a baby recently. Sounds fun!

Anyway...give me a call or email!

0 comments: