BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 29, 2006

what has 8 legs and makes me scream??

Spiders....frikin spiders comin' out of my pillow! I screamed so loud that I figured the neighbors would come over. But they didn't-go figure.

So I stayed up most of the night, every little thing seemed like a spider to me. And if ya know me, you know that I HATE spiders. I can't kill them because I am so very scared of them. So today I declared war. I sprayed the inside of my house with SEVIN. And then spread granules around the house. While I was spreading the granules, a big fat spider (bigger than a half dollar, no kidding) crawled up the side of the house. I hope they all die. They need to die if I am going to ever sleep again. I wouldn't even care if I had to go around the house and sweep up the spider carcuses.

So we'll see what happens. Thanks to b for answering the phone at 11:30 at night and listening to me cry about this house and all my frustrations with it.

On a more positive/happier note, tomorrow is the last day of summer school. No working until August 14, I believe. Thank god I"m a teacher....I get that one month off during the summer. It's so worth it.

well....have a good Thursday evening.

0 comments: