BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's been so long....

Well...it's been a while, let me see if I can catch ya'll up real quick:
-health: been real exhausted lately, more than normal...so went to the dr. and had some blood taken, haven't got the test results yet. Could possibly be thyroid or anemia...or depression...?
-work: sucks most days, I'm not having a good time, I lost my want to go in and entertain my kids and make them want to learn. They are whiny babies and it gets on my nerves
-family:doing great! My dad is going great guns with his recovery, although it's still a slow process, he is really working hard. I still believe my brother is going to be the best lawyer ever. My mom, well...we all know, she is the strongest woman in the world.
-friends: hmm...well....let's see....I need to talk to you guys more, I miss you and I need you..please call
-THE boy: ugh. ssdd
-Match.com: going great, might meet a boy from there that seems to be a good one....but you never know.

I can't think of anything else too exciting. And of course if you want details, you'll have to call me or email.

0 comments: