BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Break me off a piece

I love breaks from work. Thanksgiving break is much needed, and although all I've done is clean my house, I am feeling very relaxed and happy. Glad it's Wednesday and I am not at work.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and having my family here. My brother is going to cook and I am going to help. That is very nice. I hope to play some board games and such while the fam is here. I think it'll be fun for everyone.

My cousin, Maure and her husband Brad I believe are going to drop through--that will be fantastic. My friend Jackie is also going to drop in on her way up north. Very exciting to see friends and be able to play host. I'm really looking forward to it. So much, that I'm cleaning my house from top to bottom. Which reminds me, I need to get back to that.

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments: