BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 22, 2005

insert Bethoven's 5th here

It's over. finally.

Friends---what do I have to do to find a decent man? Really....I don't think I have the problems. I don't do anything weird in relationships. And you know I've asked around to make sure. There has got to be a man out there that isn't cocky or shifty. I however can't find him. If you find him, please send him my way....I'm not joking. Many of you met your husband through friends--how do you expect me to meet a husband without you hooking me up? I've exhausted the bar--we are all for certain on this one. I will not date a man that I work with--we know that this just leads to crap. So start helping me out. Give me some ideas on what to do, where to go.... I'm tired of everyone meeting and finding someone and then getting married. It ought to be about my turn.

What a pity part I can throw. I'm just so dang angry that I was stupid enough to answer the phone last night. STUPID!!!!! I've got to get away from that boy.

blah.

0 comments: