I can be so slow at figuring stuff out. Take life for instance....I always want to make everything such a big deal--and it's not. But I've got some stuff figured out for a while.
Weddings always make me a little crazy. I think it's because they are never my wedding. I'm always working hard on someone elses. It's always wonderful and I love being there for my friends. But geez...I get a little too crazy and think like I need to get married. And that is never a good thought. While I know there are good men out there somewhere and maybe someday I will find one, I don't have one right now...and right now is what matters.
I'm trying real hard to be a realist rather than a fatalist.
My good friend Mary gets married this weekend. It'll be a lovely wedding and yes, I'm the maid of honor. We had a fantastic shin-dig for her on Saturday. It was such a good time.
Nothing else on the hotplate. Everything is going pretty well.
Happy Birthday, Chrissy!!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment