BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Always a bridesmaid

One of my very good friends, Mary, was married in a beautiful outdoor ceremony on Saturday. The weather was perfect. Everything went really well. As maid of honor, I took care of all the things that needed to be taken care of, as well as the mother of the bride. The wedding was really wonderful and so so beautiful.

I've been busy with that for about 2-3 weeks now. I don't know what I'll get to fill my evenings now. I have plenty of things I'd like to do. One of them being making a quilt out of old t-shirts. If anyone has any advice for me on this, please let me know. I've never sewed much more than a pillow (in class) and so I think this will be a real challenge. But if I can get it done, it will be the most rewarding challenge.

I'm still enjoying my job. Although the afterschool program I do (which I love) I might be stepping down from. They want me to stay until 6:30. That is a long dang day. Plus, now that I'm more motivated, maybe I wouldn't come home and nap everyday if I got off work at 3 everyday. Anyway...that's coming down the line.

I'm working out and trying to lose weight. But it doesn't seem to be working. I don't do diets very well...so if anyone has any advice or magical cures, let me know.

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been laying around all day and need to go back to do more of that. :D

0 comments: