BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Kickball is a real sport

I played my first game of kickball tonight. We lost by 13 points...but we had the best time. My kickball team is called Schoolhouse Rocks and it is made up of people from the Center School District. My first time up to kick the ball, I had a good kick, but fell on my face while I was running. I know NOONE can believe that...ha ha. It was hilarious. I tried to get them to give me 1st base. But the other team was hard core. I'm really glad I decided to do this. Come and see any of the games they are on Thursday nights at either 7 or 8 o'clock at Penn Valley Park. Our team is by far the most fun.

Other news....ummm...there isn't much. I'm enjoying my brand new car. My job is still good. My life is okay. I've recently realized that since I moved jobs and graduated, I've really narrowed down my good friends. Sometimes that's enjoyable, other times it's hard to realize some of the people you thought were great friends, well, just aren't.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. I'm really looking forward to this weekend in KC, there is a lot to do.

0 comments: