Okay, so....I fall when I run on dirt. It's not pretty. We lost another kickball game tonight, however, we did score points. I actually made it to first base, but when I was running to second, I fell. It was another face in the dirt. I have to laugh that stuff off, but I've actually contemplated going out there and practicing running. Who needs to see me fall at every game? I'm a big ol' girl...no one wants to see that. How awkward.
Anyway, it was still a bundle of fun. I enjoyed the team we played tonight, they were a good time.
This week has been the longest ever. I've been thinking it's Friday since Wednesday. (yuck)
Forget the man comment, I'm off the wagon or on the wagon, which ever it is.
If you'd like to go running some bases with me before next Thursday, let me know.
I heart everyone!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment