BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 17, 2005

and the pity party has begun

I ask why? a lot. I just want to know why. I want to understand the reasoning behind things. I yearn to comprehend the behaviors of others. I am looking for insight into why individuals make the decisions they do. Why is the behavior there? Why has it appeared? Where does it come from? What is the root of the behavior?

It is my want of understanding human behavior that drives me to do my job, to be a good friend, to ask questions, to be a good daughter, and to analyze ever tiny aspect of my life and the interactions I have with others.

Don't hate because I'm into that. Embrace it and give me honest answers when I ask questions, even if my emotions will take over. At least the behaviorist in me will be satisfied. Someone ought to be, right?!

By the way, there is a window by my computer. On the other side of the glass, but on the inside part of the screen is a spider. It's one of those scary shifty ones. It's all I can do to sit here and type. The only ONLY thing keeping me from freaking out is that there is glass between me and this shifty arachnid.

whew. I've got to go get ready, I'm going to win some money at the casino tonight. Mama needs a new pair of shoes....

0 comments: