BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 05, 2005

Been a while

It's been a while since I made the time to write on my blog. Everything has been going pretty well. I still enjoy my job, however the honeymoon with my students is over. Which means that I have to be pretty mean all the time just to keep the control in my classroom. It'll settle down in a bit though and we'll start having fun. I have some really great kiddos.

I crashed my car last weekend into a median and ended up totalling it. It was quite embarrassing, during rush hour and all. My car wouldn't move because I had busted the axle, so I had it towed to a Ford place and then I caught a ride to the bar--what else would I do? And no, I was on my way to the bar, not at the bar already!! (everyone asks that...) Really, just don't look down at your phone to see who is calling...it can be the death of your car. BTW, I now have a brand new 2006 Ford Focus family sedan. Bells and whistles galore.

I hope everyone has had a fantastic labor day weekend. Mine has been pretty good. Spent a lot of time with the family and good friends. I enjoy those times.

0 comments: