This would be my first Valentine's Day where I had a serious boyfriend and someone that wanted to share in this hallmark holiday with me. To be honest, I don't think that either John or I really love this holiday, but what we do love is finding any reason to go out and celebrate. I am so happy to have found someone who likes to celebrate as much as I do. So the night before, we went shopping and John bought me 2 dresses, because i wanted them both. Then on our valentines he brought me Christopher Elbow coffee and hot chocolate and some of their valentine artisanal chocolates. I had the coffee this morning, it's amazing! Then we went to dinner at Mestizo-Aaron Sanchez's restaurant in KC. He's a judge on chopped. It was awesome food and amazing service. We will go back when it gets warmer to the patio! It was a Valentines celebration that I won't forget!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago






2 comments:
I so love reading about how happy you are. He sounds like an awesome man! :) So ecstatic for you. Some things are worth the wait. :) Miss you my friend.
Sounds like a WONDERFUL Valentines! So happy for you! And need to see the 2 new dresses;)
Post a Comment