BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 27, 2012

Tan Tar A

This is my first Tan Tar A conference experience (if you don't count playing in north west wind symphony here for mmea). I'm at the Science and Math interface conference. It has been awesome.
I am still living as a Special Ed. Teacher even though I teach 6th grade science. I think it will take a while to make the switch. If I was at a sped conference there would be a lot of hand outs and a lot of powerpoints. At this conference, I have stomped on plates, identified producers, consumers and decomposes. I have done a blind contour. I have done a modified contour. I played in a nature box. I have done a full experiment with color and had to change the independent variable. That's not all, and it's just 2 workshops.
I am forever thankful for the experiences I am getting as well as the opportunity to teach science. I'm excited for the time to become a science teacher with great knowledge in differentiation and making all the students feel special.

1 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Maybe special ed. would be a lot different if we did the same. We are boring in special ed. Wow! Huge difference!!!!!!