February 7 is John's birthday. To celebrate we went to Cafe Des Amis in Parkville, MO. It was a wonderful experience. I love celebrating birthdays with good food and drink, we certainly got both. We had escargot to start, John had bouillabaisse for his entree and I had duck. Then we had chocolate soufflé and creme broulee. We shared a beautiful bottle of Cotes Du Rhone. Just an awesome time celebrating an awesome man. He'll be 34 by the way.
Happy Birthday John!!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago





4 comments:
That looks DE-LISH! And you look HAWT! LOVE that dress! Where did you get it?
Seriously. I NEED that dress! Where's it from?
Dress Barn! I hate that name so I always call it dbnyc, but they have awesome affordable dresses there. I can always find one for any occasion.
THANKS! I'll have to go check out the one in Springfield and Branson and hope I can find one too! I LOVE it! So flattering!
Post a Comment