BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 22, 2011

Blessings


Here's the short version.  For the first time in my adult life, I am in a mature relationship.  That's right, I have a boyfriend.  His name is John.  We met on match shortly after my 34th birthday. MARCH it's a funny story - I'll tell it to anyone who will listen, but should be told in person.

John is kind, handsome, caring, compassionate, funny, silly, animated, social, and respectful.
He is a lover of beer, sports, music, family, friends, and a foodie.
John spends his time being the Director of Choirs at a nearby community college.  He can teach people how to make music as well as compose, and sing songs.
He is a blessing in my life.  He is everything I was looking for.  He captivated me in the first 15 minutes and I haven't been bored yet, and it's been 5 months.

We are still kind of new in the relationship, but I just kind of wanted to shout it from the roof tops, that it was finally my turn.  My patience ran thin and I even gave up at times, but in the end, the universe blessed me with something greater than I ever thought I would have. 

In front of the Lemp Mansion

Now that I've broke the news on the blog, I'm hoping to write more about our adventures and put up more pictures.  These two at the bottom are from a weekend trip we took to St. Louis and Columbia. 




The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.   (Miracles happen! - me)
Anais Nin

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh Bonnie, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Congrats and best wishes! I can't wait to hear more:)

Stacy said...

A month later and I'm still the only one to post well wishes... that bothered me so I needed to say it again: I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! You deserve to be happy.

bonnie said...

Thanks Stacy! The extra comment warmed my heart. I am happy.

April said...

Bonnie, I just saw this on your blog. Sorry I haven't been on here more often, but school has been crazy as you can imagine. I'm so happy for you. I hope things are still going well for you and John. :) You definitely deserve to be happy!!