BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall

Time is going by so fast, sometimes it's hard to stop and just breathe and allow myself the moment to really take it all in.  I like living the dream but I want to roll around in it and really enjoy it to the fullest. 


*7 months of the best relationship I have ever been in.  It makes everything seem new and exciting.  I love the challenge of being the best person I can be (I have a long way to go, but I keep working on it) and watching John be the best man he can be.  I love our ability of communication - even it continues to grow as we get to know each other better.  I am very lucky to have found him.  
*Changing from Sped to Reg Ed was an amazing opportunity that has awakened my love for teaching. Everyday is fun.  Everyday I am happy to go to work.   I am constantly reminded by how lucky I am to have this opportunity and how it has changed my life (for the happier).  
*I'm starting to see myself take pride in things.  I hadn't done this in a while.  I'm finally getting some things done with my house.  I'm buying new clothes (at a thrift store/consignment - only way to go).  I'm wearing make up everyday, doing my hair everyday.  Changing my earrings.  Just small things that I notice I've changed and am showing my happiness through. I would imagine it's part of that being the best person I can be deal....

*I have gotten most of my Christmas shopping done - this is sooooo unlike me. But I know it will help my financial situation during Christmas break!  

*Lots of good things around me, I'm very blessed. 

1 comments:

Stacy said...

GOOD PICTURE! And again, I am so happy for you. Fun to hear about happiness too:)