BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I want to

write something positive on here.  I really do.  I'm being bogged down by things I am not succeeding at and stuff that is not making me happy.  I know there are a lot of things I can do to make myself happy and a lot of things I can change so I'm being more successful.  God knows why we allow the crap to overshadow everything.  Maybe it's just me.  Regardless, I always have something to look forward to.  This week, it's Friday off, Wornall House tour and good friends coming over, Saturday is Band Alumni Day at Northwest, and Sunday is Halloween (not that I celebrate or give out candy).

3 comments:

Stacy said...

a. it is ok to not be happy all the time and express that on your own personal blog ya know.

b. winter blues are around the corner though, be proactive this year!

c. I COMPLETELY understand the whole needing something to look forward to thing.

d. Wornall Home Tour???

e. YOU DON'T CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN?!? OR AT LEAST HAND OUT CANDY?!?

bonnie said...

a. got it
b. I know - I am, started running, does a world of good.
c. holla
d. It's an old house here in KC that's haunted. I went on another haunted tour you would have loved.
e. I usually dress up and go to a party, but it's sunday. I don't hand out candy because I don't want to buy it. Plus I live in the ghetto and my school district and I don't want the kids knowing where I live.

Stacy said...

a. good
b. good
c. oh yeah
d. KEWL!!! Any encounters?
e. I think there is a lot of confusion (at least around here) as to when trick or treaters will be out. I imagine some will come out Sat. and some on Sunday as well but who knows, just a heads up for you and I TOTALLY understand not wanting your kiddos to know where you live. Happy Halloween anyways:)