BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

getting back on the right path

these activities make me utterly happy..

being active - biking, running, walking, playing
teaching (actually teaching, not doing paperwork - do not confuse the two)
cooking
traveling
coaching (both sports, and colleagues)
waking up early
drinking coffee
feeling calm
collaborating on a common goal
feeling like I have control of my time
being able to choose what I'm going to do
sharing and creating ideas

Of course I made this list thinking about a new career path for myself.  What do you think????  Any suggestions on new careers?  Maybe some I don't know about since I've been in education for 8 years? I need some ideas of places to look for jobs and how to go about that.  For the right price and opportunity, I'd be willing to relocate so the jobs don't necessarily have to be in the KC area.  I know it's still early in the year, but one never knows when opportunity is going to come knocking.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I am so getting you down here.

bonnie said...

50K and I'll move down this weekend.