BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

made another decision

Decided today after 3 weeks of not being able to get to band practice (either because of time or emotional reasons) that I won't be joining the community band I play in until their next concert. 

This is how bad it is.  It's not because of volleyball.  It's the job, and the load of responsibilities that they have piled on this year.  It's more than any of us can successfully accomplish, coach or no coach.  I realized this at my weekly sped meeting today.  It's not just me. Unfortunately, it made me feel good.  But it also solidified my decision I made this weekend to find a new job next year. Along with many other things, and conversations.

Good things:
Volleyball - man, I have an awesome team this year.  It is the highlight of my life everyday.  I wish I could have everyone come see them - they fight so hard.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I like your new blog layout and I HEART volleyball!