While it might be too early to make serious decisions, I have prematurely decided that I will have a new job next year. I've also decided and declared that there will be new and different opportunities come my way. I'm very much looking forward to the change. If anyone has ideas, suggestions, or potential job opportunities, please comment or email me - bonniesteen@mail.com
In other news:
-my volleyball team is awesome this year. We've had 2 games and have totally rocked it out. Tomorrow is our first home game, I'm very much looking forward to it.
-found out a Trader Joe's is coming in right by my house - within biking distance - and so I am going to get a basket for my bike and use it to travel for grocery shopping.
-next week is the last week for my CSA groceries. I am really going to miss it. I'm actually going to have to grocery shop now.
-I am already planning several trips for this year (remember I think in terms of school years not actual years) and am very excited. Most of them involve my bike, which is even more exciting.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
Will you move? I WILL find you a job if you'll move!!!
Post a Comment