BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A new year

The school year of 2010-2011 has begun.  This year feels different.  My job is just my job.  My real passion right now lies within me.  I have had so much fun this summer evolving my lifestyle, and working on my own issues that I'm going to continue with that.  When your job is your passion and everything your life revolves around, it's hard to make yourself your passion.  I was kind of surprised as today crept up, no drama, no freaking out, no anxiety...it's just a job.  And what's even weirder (to me) is that I have no doubt that this year will be my most successful in all areas (paperwork, teaching, test scores, coaching...etc.).  I know that I will have everything done in a timely matter and that I will manage my time to get it done.  I also know that I will manage my time so that the areas of life that are important to me, working out, being active, making good choices when I eat, will happen successfully.  I was kind of concerned about keeping up my happiness level and keeping the low stress level. But after a day, I just know - it's a job.  There's nothing to stress about, because the important part of life is the life I've started to live.

1 comments:

Alicia said...

<3