Does anyone else have body dysmorphic disorder? Mine is reverse of normal peoples - what I see in the mirror at home is never as disgusting as what I see on photos or videos. This video makes me pretty sick. BUT I do love doing this and wanted to share it with everyone, so I'm getting over it and posting it.
mine is with photographs. I will take a look in the mirror, primp and be looking pretty sweet and then someone snaps a photo and I look like gollum. I am NOT photogenic is how I like to deal with it;) Flash mobs are KEWL!
3 comments:
Does anyone else have body dysmorphic disorder? Mine is reverse of normal peoples - what I see in the mirror at home is never as disgusting as what I see on photos or videos. This video makes me pretty sick. BUT I do love doing this and wanted to share it with everyone, so I'm getting over it and posting it.
I have it too Bon. Thanks for sharing...this looks SOOOO fun!!! I want to start it here in Mid-MO!!
mine is with photographs. I will take a look in the mirror, primp and be looking pretty sweet and then someone snaps a photo and I look like gollum. I am NOT photogenic is how I like to deal with it;)
Flash mobs are KEWL!
Post a Comment