BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow days - Hooray!

I became a teacher for a plethora of reasons. But today, the only reason that stands out is the snow day we got today! So exciting. I don't know what to do with my day - stay in or go out? I guess when I check my funds they will decide for me.


4 comments:

Alicia said...

Lucky dog! Hope you had fun.

Kodi Logan said...

You got a snow day????? Wow, I didn't realize KC got much snow. How much did you get? We just had a little bit of sleet, freezing rain, and flurries here. Not enough to cancel school and I was grateful. I love snow days, but now when Christmas vacation is only 7 days away. Give me a snow day when there's no time off in sight! ;) I hope you enjoyed yourself!

bonnie said...

South KC got more than everyone else, like 2 inches, but most of the metro only got an inch or so. Really it was the ice under the snow and a school bus that skidded yesterday full of students that allowed us all to have snow days.
And YES, I did have a good day. I did go into the salon early to work, but that's okay.

April said...

I LOVE snow days now, but I'll hate them when we are still in school in June! We had one too. LS "officially" had 4 inches of snow--I know my deck was packed full of it! I stayed home all day and watched Christmas movies.