BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

a load off

I have finally been able to pay for my bridesmaid dress for the March wedding and pay for my property taxes! Whew! It's a load off.

4 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

you have to pay for your bridesmaid dress? wow, i paid for all of mine...shoes and all. well, congrats on getting it all paid for. we're still saving for property taxes. those are the things in the adult life that stink! but thankfully, ours aren't terribly high.

April said...

I love that feeling when I get my bills (big bills!) paid off. Now I just keep thinking that I want to save for a vacation next summer. If I don't talk to you before, have a great holiday. Enjoy your days off! I know I will.

bonnie said...

I've actually paid for most of my bridesmaid dresses. There's only been a few paid for or made. It's quite an expensive venture, but well worth it for a good friend. I'm just glad to have all that off my chest!

Stacy said...

property taxes suck!