BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 20, 2008

NEWS!!

Thanks to my dear friend, Brian, I will be attending the Presidential Inauguration! A once in a lifetime event! I cannot believe I'm going and I cannot wait. There will be so many high profile people going. We won't have the tickets until we get to D.C. but we could possibly even have seats (although, I don't know how two midwesterners would get seats...). I'm totally stoked and now have to figure out what I am going to wear (under the layers of coat, scarf and hat. Maybe some new jeans are in order (the expensive ones...)?




Had to get my girl in there!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Here is something you might really be interested in...

http://www.customizedgirl.com/gallerypage/1

Enjoy - I would love to have a few.

April said...

Holy crap!!! How did anyone score tix to that? I would LOVE to be a part of that experience. What a great story to be able to share with your students as well. Congrats!

Kodi Logan said...

Wow! How cool to be involved in such a big part of history! That's way cool. Don't get trampled in the crowds though, okay?

Stacy said...

you are so lucky! I'm jealous!