BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 01, 2013

Can't...move...

I'm wondering does anyone else of this problem? Some days, I can't get over my day. I come home and I can't seem to do anything. Anything but lay around. I can't work on my goals. Can't work on my dreams. Can't work on my work. In a lot of ways I'm paralyzed.
I don't know whether it's this school year in particular but the days are pretty hard. I don't remember feeling like this last year.
I just want to be able to come home and do what I want. Whether it's work out, or take the dog for a walk, or read, word cook dinner I just want to be able to do it.
But some days I can't, I'm paralyzed. All I can do is veg.
I wish I knew how to turn this around. To fix it. I wish I knew why it occurs. Stress? Shock of the school day?
Regardless, I don't like it. I want to come home and focus on other things and be able to do other things.
I will wish for next year to be different but today I'll just do what I can.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure what's going on with you, but this same thing hit me last fall, and I was diagnosed with a mild depression. Even after all the excitement of last summer, I have no idea why it hit me so hard. However, my dr. put me on a mild anti-depressant, and I've been SOOOOO much better since then!! It may be worth it to check into it if it keeps up. So sorry my friend!!

Kodi Logan said...

I find comfort and enjoyment in reading this. Only b/c I'm in the opposite place right now. I can't allow myself to slow down. And both mindsets lead to the same result as far as I can tell. Oh, the balance issue. I will figure this out someday!