I'm working on a lot. On myself, my relationship, the science curriculum, health & fitness. I always have goals. I always live into them and realize I need to make more. I love the constant challenge to be the best person I can possibly be in this life. Each year I begin to look back and I'm always amazed at how much life and living I accomplish.
My newest goals, especially the work ones will be awesome to live into. The ideas I have for my science curriculum have been cultivating for a year. They are really starting to solidify and I've already been writing. I can't wait for next year and a new start. That is what I love most about teaching-the new starts.
I love and always knew I would love having a partner to support me and give the support. It has to be balanced, and we do work hard to keep a balance. It's a lovely experience. I thank the universe, heavens, almighty god and baby Jesus everyday that this man picked me.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
Glad to hear that someone still has that passion for becoming a better me. I have lost mine this year. I mean I want to be better, I always do, but I've lost my drive. Still wandering...trying to find it. Glad that your blog is still alive. So many are dying. I've been thinking about this a lot this week. Scrapbooking has died for me, right along with blogging. So, my mind has really been churning about what to do about that. Because those two hobbies are such a huge part of me...maybe the me that feels lost. I think I'm on the right track on how to jump start my two hobbies. But it will require some tweaking about what each thing means to me. Still trying to ask myself the right questions to figure all that out. Man, the balance. It's my worst enemy. I really need to pray more about that. I bought the great book to read about it and was loving it, but can't seem to make it a priority to get through it. Wow...I'm like spilling my guts on your blog. I apologize. I'm kind of having some inner struggles these days. Came on quickly and don't know the hows or the whys. Life is interesting, isn't it? Looking forward to seeing you very soon!
Post a Comment