BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 01, 2012

It's that time of year again...

I'm a very goal oriented person - if I have unlimited amounts of time to get the goal accomplished.  If there's a deadline - forgeddaboudit.  That's why I love new years resolutions.  I love making statements that could someday be true - and if they never become true, it's totally okay, or if it takes me several years - that's okay too.  So here's my list for this year:

-Exercise.  I love to do this, and don't take time to do it or allow myself to be lazy.  No more excuses.
-Get Organized.  Every year I get better, and stumble upon a better system for myself.  I'm specifically going to organize my cleaning schedule and find a home for everything in my house.  I'm also going to continue my weekly/monthly declutting and trip to Savers to donate it. 
-I'd like to run a 3k all the way through.  This involves training, which will hopefully help with the first goal.  I'm looking at purchasing a treadmill this year, which will also help.
-Becoming a more serious biker.  I need to get my road bike fixed.  I would like to do 2, 50 miles next summer and overall just log more miles.
-Walk everyday.  Are you seeing a pattern here?  I'm really setting myself up for exercise success!  This summer I walked Maggie almost everyday and loved it.  John joined me this winter during our vacation (because the weather is insane awesome) and I remembered how much I loved it. 
-Financial betterment.  I get better every year.  I'm hoping this time next year I have some savings - that's my goal for this year, to actually save money to the end of the year.  I'm going to be doing some bill getting rid of, and that will help incredibly (-cable, -massage envy, -bank loan).
-Because it's 2012, and the world might end, I'd like to live everyday to the fullest and try to keep the energy around me positive.  I want to think twice before complaining, or getting angry (is it worth the energy spent?).  I want to be able to put my best person out there, and if the world ends - I'll go out on a high note.....ha!



Cheers to the new year!  I hope everyone enjoys their chance to start over and be the person they want to be.  I wish for everyone good health, and great wealth. 

1 comments:

Stacy said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND BEST WISHES ON YOUR GOALS! I look forward to reading about your progress:)