BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 30, 2011

gratitude

I am so thankful.  In honor and memory of all people fallen over tragedy and those brave enough to be in the armed forces.  I have gratitude for the following:

-living, and being able to live my life comfortably and without any major life altering problems currently.
-being surrounded (close and far away) with people who love and support me, unconditionally.
-having a house that is standing, and secure and  feels lived in, inviting and warm.
-knowing who I am
-having found biking as a hobby, and friends that bike too, definitely one of my greatest gifts to myself
-having found peace of mind about my thoughts and inner conflicts with organized religion
-being able to remember that what you put out there comes back to you, and always trying to put my best and most positive out there.
-summer vacation
-the ability to look forward and feel positive about upcoming new adventures
-the ability to listen to my inner voice, it always guides me in the right direction.
-and lastly, the ability to enjoy this moment
-OH and also, I am sooooo grateful for a brother who knows computers and fixes mine from viruses on a regular occasion. 

0 comments: