Too many reminders in the last few weeks that life is short and you must take care of yourself while living it. Please take care of yourselves.
Prayers for:
Mary's dad who had some unexplained seizures this week.
Dan Barnett, a NWMSU friend, who was in a really bad motorcycle accident this weekend.
My uncle John who had his knee replaced this week.
My parents, who are fine, but I worry about them all the time.
My brother, because I worry about him too.
My amazing colleague, friend and principal, Nicole, who is making some tough decisions in her life.
Bethany and Kelly who are bringing life into this world soon.
Everyone, especially teachers, who are without a job, or will be without one for the next school year.
May we all take care of ourselves so we can be the best vehicle for service to one another. Be kind. Stop stressing out about small stuff and remind yourself of this moment, because that moment could always be your last.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
I have a growing prayer list myself and also need to remember to stop and smell the roses. I will add your prayer list to mine:)
Post a Comment