I'm not a church goer. I can't even say that I do much prayin'. I try to serve fellow humans the best I can and keep my mind on the present more than on the past or the future (if you read, you know I struggle with the later). But on Sunday I was up early (doing the Trolley Run), and I was riding my bike up to Waldo (who can afford gas..) and I realized that the ride, the outdoors, the crisp air, my frozen fingers were my perfect church. My perfect moment to praise living and being a part of all that is living. And it was tenfold by arriving to do a 4 mile run which had 11,000 people attending. There is something church like about participating in something so much bigger than yourself. Life affects everyone, I try to remember that in hopes that others remember it when I slip up. Itsn't it always the best to run into a most caring, and understanding individual on the days when you could care less about the world. I find that the best friends often started as those people who ran into at your worst, but believed in your best.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
This was an AWESOME post!! Thank you for allowing me to share in this just by reading it. :)
Post a Comment