BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I was in chess club in middle school.

I woke up this morning thinking about my next move I'm going to make in my career. I'm definitely going to take the Science praxis and get certified in middle school Science. I would love to teach it and there is a possible opening in a year or two that will be available to me if I want it.
But when I woke up, I wasn't thinking about signing up for that test or ordering the study guide, I was thinking about going back to school. For what you ask? To be a Principal. Every bone in my body is against this - the paperwork, the long hours, the POLITICS! But I woke up thinking about it. And oddly enough it has stuck with me through the day. Weird.

On another note, I also watched the movie See Jane Date - it was on the Hallmark channel this morning (Bethany if you are reading this - it's the reason I skipped yoga..). It's a funny movie, good to watch on TV while you're doing something else. But it shared many of my opinions and experiences with friends and strangers on being single. I just found it ironic since I just spouted off the other day. So I found the movie to be funny and fantastic. Plus Jane had some really great friends! But it's just a movie - I would never expect my friends to be so hands on with my love life.

Now to ponder:
I wonder when I will be less sensitive to all the comments? I wonder if I will turn into the married girl that just talks about it all the time in front of her single friend? I wonder when I'll stop analyzing everything?

1 comments:

Alicia said...

If you figure out the answer to when you will stop analyzing everything, let me know...I have the same problem!