BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Day One 1/17/09



Brian's cousin Suzi picked us up from the airport in her mini-van with "Maryland Republicans welcome Bonnie and Brian" it was priceless. I laughed so hard. When we got into the van I was greeted by Brian's cousin and automatically knew she was good people. We spend the evening eating Texas steak, bush beans, and other foods that would make a republican proud. And yes I believe they are republicans, but it was all in good fun! We stayed up til 3am talking and drinking wine - the late nights being normal at their house. What a wonderful time, though. I really enjoyed meeting Suzi and her family. It was even nicer and endearing to see Brian interact with his cousin and her family (they had 4 kids). He really loves his family, it was cool to experience that. Besides the Texas size dinner, Suzi had decorated their house with books and republicanisms. You'll find an example in the picture below. Day one was perfect and tons of fun - a great way to start our Inauguration experience.


2 comments:

Alicia said...

That is funny crap! Are they really Republican or were they given you crap??

Stacy said...

Funny republicans? Isn't that an oxy moron?
Sounds good so far. I'm ready for the next chapter.