Did anyone else feel like today was the longest day ever? I did. I don't know whether it was the hour back, or just my day - but it was the longest day. I'd watch tv for 30 minutes, and it felt like an hour.
Tomorrow starts another work week - I hope it goes fast for everyone and that you find happiness in it.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
sorry to hear about your grandma. even more sorry that you had to struggle with being able to attend.
the feeling alone thing...in my experience...YOU can't find it...unfortunately...it has to find you. i wish you lived around here. i see guys at the gym or here or there and think man...i'd like to set him up with bonnie! :) but then i think, my goodness, you live in a city much larger than mine...there have got to be more to choose from. :)
Holy cow! You are right. Sunday went on forever!
Post a Comment