Although the weather doesn't necessarily feel that way. I got a pumpkin today, so now I feel like it's actually fall and Halloween is coming. I've been so overloaded today. I feel like I need less on my plate or things just need to slow down. What's funny - is life isn't even near as crazy or busy as it was when I was in grad school. Maybe it's just me getting older.
Here's some fun pics of our pumpkin adventure. I went with college friends, Celinda and Brian. We had a great day. We also went to the Renaissance festival as well. It was my second time this year - but still fun. There was a lot of people watching today, because there was a lot of people there (last day of the festival).
Enjoy.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
I have actually been a little depressed because it will not cool down. I love fall and we always seem to miss it and go straight to winter. I am scared that is going to happen this year. I totally get needing to slow down. I can't put my finger on it, but I seem to be running around like a chicken without it's head.
It's always nice to know that someone feels the same way - but I also wish we could stop and really enjoy what's going on. We're successful and happy and we should be able to really enjoy that and know the greatness of it.
Read this blog entry:
http://propamsknittingcircle.blogspot.com/
we went the pumpkin patch last weekend. our pumpkin selection wasn't very good. they said the weather around here had a bad affect on the crop this year. we just buy a baby pumpkin though for emmarie.we're too cheap to pay higher dollar for a pumpkin. we just go to wallie world.
Post a Comment