BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

stressed

There are so many things that have been going on in my mind that I could blog about. BUT, for some reason, I just can't ever seem to bring myself to actually sit here and write about them. There's some ironically funny stories to tell, but yet again, why...I'm not into entertaining right now.
I'm struggling. Struggling with life. I'm sure there are several reasons as to my struggle, but I believe it probably all boils down to the fact that I'll be 30 soon, and the life I wanted to be living..I'm not. While I am academically and career-wise successful...there's not much else I've been successful at. I know, I know - that's a lot, and a lot more than some people have...I acknowledge that and most of the time it gives me some solace. But right now..I don't think there's much solace out there for me. I'm pretty stressed out about my current situation. Not really at all happy about it. Am I changing it? Sometimes.

I really do see a light at the end of the tunnel, and I am usually optimistic. I don't believe pessimism really gets you anywhere, but down. So...I'm not trying to throw myself a pity party, although I love to party..but I'm just trying to write down some real feelings about how I am today. Maybe tomorrow will be different, or later tonight, and I'll feel like bringing some entertainment to your day - because I got some good ones stored up.

1 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

oh bonnie, that makes me sad that you feel that way. i have felt that way too, for many different reasons at many different points in my life. i'm having a hard time turning 30.i'm not sure why...life is pretty much like i had planned out. i'm doing most everything i had dreamed of. i, too, haven't felt fulfilled at work over this past year. i'm feeling that good ol' special ed burn out feeling. i want to be challenged more!