BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 10, 2006

San Francisco Bound

I go to San Francisco on Thursday. This is very exciting. I am however, having feelings of guilt for having to leave my dog in a kennel. Everyone that could watch her is also going on vacation this week. So, hopefully she won't hate me for making her stay in a kennel.

Anyway, I am very excited and if anyone has any places I absolutely have to go, please let me know. I'll be going to Chicago on the 24th, feel free to send or post those places I need to go as well.

Spider update: No spiders seen, I have been looking for them though. They could have found a really nice hiding space. This would be called the downstairs.

I still haven't warmed up to the house. I like the area, I like my neighbors, but the house....not so much. It's okay, just don't love it.

0 comments: