BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Chicago

Well....I got back on Thursday from Chi-town. It was an interesting experience. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and got to see so much. Basically, everywhere I wanted to go plus some, I went. My favorite: The Field Museum. The King Tut exhibit was there and it was fantastic.
I really learned more about public transportation than I ever feel I needed to know. I am very handy with a map. While, I enjoyed my time...I don't think Chicago is one of my favorite cities.

I still have electricity--this was a concern after my last trip.

Today was my father's birthday and tomorrow is the year anniversary of his stroke. It's really changed my family's lives, I'll be happy when tomorrow is over and we can officially say we made it through a year without another trip to the hospital.

Hope everyone is keeping cool--it's insanely HOT!

0 comments: